The goal race for the Athens training program is the Chick Fil A 5k on April 30. The training program kicks off on Monday, February 15. All training runs will be done in Athens. The cost for the training program is $85 and does not include race registration. This is quite a value as the training program includes the following.
- 10 week training schedule
- A weekly coached training session
- Access to a coach for training advice
- Informational clinics on proper footwear, injury prevention, and nutrition
- Goodies and shopping incentives
- And more!
For more information, visit http://www.fleetfeethuntsville.com/no-boundaries-program or email Meghan at Fleet Feet in Huntsville, firstname.lastname@example.org.