This is also one of the toughest races in the area. The second Saturday in June in North Alabama will be both hot and humid. Today was no exception. Add to that one of the steepest hills on any road race. And then you run that hill twice. Hardcore runners in the area know and love (hate) this race.
There were a few Limestone County Runners who finished this hot, humid, hilly, difficult 10k. Congratulations!
- Glen King, Athens, 47:24
- Whitney Holingsworth, Elkmont, 48:21
- Jennifer Adair, Athens, 54:50
- David Fanning, Athens, 55:56
- Phillip Stewart, Athens, 57:34
- Laura Carey, Athens, 1:12:06